Saint Petersburg is often called "the cultural capital of Russia", it is a city with a distinct atmosphere where you can find a lot of interesting sights and attractions. Besides that, it is the city that tourists visit more frequently than any other in Russia. This program will allow you to see as many sights as possible in only one day.
We will start with a panoramic sightseeing tour by car, visiting the most famous and significant sights in different areas of Saint Petersburg. During this tour you will see: - Nevsky Prospect
- Mariinsky Theatre
- Field of Mars
- Saint Isaac’s Cathedral
- Church of the Savior on Blood (with an excursion inside the church)
- Senate and Synod building
- The Imperial Academy of Arts building
After lunch, we will head to the Hermitage Museumin the Winter Palace, one of the most frequently visited art museums in the world. You will have an opportunity to see the most well-known masterpieces collected in the Winter Palace, which itself is a great example of Russian baroque. If desired, this tour can be expanded by adding a visit to the General Staff Building, where a collection of impressionist works has been on display since 2014.
Number of persons
Price per person (in euro)
This price includes:
- a local private guide speaking your language (English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese);
- entrance tickets to all indicated sights and museums (Hermitage, Church of the Savior on Blood);
- transport (car or minivan) for the panoramic sightseeing tour.
During this 4-day tour you will visit the most significant places inside and outside the city. After these 4 full days of excursions you will be able to call yourself a real expert on Russian art and...