We will start by walking around the historic downtown area – the heart of Moscow, with its old streets, multitude of churches, and various historical monuments. Among other places, we will visit Saint Basil’s Cathedral, the Resurrection Gates, Lenin’s Mausoleum, and Alexander Garden.
We will go inside the Kremlin, and a guide will show you the premises of this ancient fortress, along with Cathedral Square and a visit to its famous churches: Annunciation Cathedral, the Cathedral of the Archangel, and Assumption Cathedral. You will also see the Ivan the Great Bell Tower, Tsar Cannon, and the Tsar Bell, but the main thing is that you will become familiar with Moscow’s history.
An additional option is visiting the Kremlin Armoury (+1,5 h).
After lunch we will continue this tour by car, expanding the perimeter of what we can focus on. A full-fledged panoramic tour awaits you by car in the form of a comfortable trip around the most well-known places in the city (about 4 hours).
Among other things, during the panoramic tour you will see:
- the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour and the Patriarch Bridge. This cathedral has a remarkable history and from the bridge you can enjoy a picturesque view on the city center;
- the Bolshoi Theater which is Moscow’s calling card;
- Novodevichy Convent, one of Russia’s most ancient monasteries;
- the riverbanks along the Moscow River;
- Sparrow Hills, where a panoramic view opens up on the entire city.
If you are interested in a particular place in Moscow, we can set up another route according to your personal preferences (needs to be agreed upon beforehand).